This product is no longer available. New subscription-based version Coming Soon!
HomeGauge home inspection software uses templates to produce reports for Residential, Commercial, Multi-family, Energy and Safety, State Pest Forms, Wind Mitigation Forms, HUD Forms, Warranty Qualifier inspections, Contractor Bid/Proposal and Work Write-ups for bidding. You can also create your own templates and custom inspection checklists! Many of the templates mentioned above are free and included in the purchase of the software.
Designed for ease of use it is the most intuitive interface in its class!
- Video reports — stand out from the crowd.
- Merge reports — great for multi-inspector firms.
- Templates are customizable for any type of inspection.
- Store and manage your own comment library.
- Use autocomments to build sentences. That means less typing and faster report writing!
- Use pre-saved report fills to fill out common data for similar types of inspections.
- Includes tools to automatically check your report's missing items.
- Create reports as pdf to email or html for the web. The web reports are great for mobile devices, plus include advanced features like video, expanding pictures, a floating table of contents and more!
With HomeGauge Services (3 month trial included with purchase), you can deliver reports online, track report activity (opens, forwards, etc.), schedule appointments online, use electronic agreements, require payment before a report can be viewed, setup automatic marketing email messages, backup all your settings (makes setting up a new computer a breeze), transfer reports and templates via the Cloud, and more.
Included with your software:
InterNACHI "AIR" Accessibility Inspection Report Template (No extra cost) this is the alternative to an ADA template.
Go Green! Also included free is the Commercial Green Inspection checklist report.
Stairways Inspection Report Template built in at no additional charge!
HomeGauge runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating system.
Apple Mac Notes: HomeGauge Home Inspection Software does not run as a native application on Mac OS computers. However we have several users that have reported no issues with using the technology that allows you to use a Mac, but also run Windows applications. You can use Parallels Desktop for Mac, VMWare Fusion or Bootcamp.