From FastSite4U, an InterNACHI Official Vendor
We build websites for InterNACHI Inspectors - Fast
$279 in Just 5 Days
ACCESS, HOSTING, AND UPDATES ARE INCLUDED.
It's only $279 for the initial website development, and you'll have access to our team of website developers to make edits and updates anytime you want. That's included.
You'll also have full admin and editing access to do edits yourself. You'll be able to edit the website, update it, switch themes, add and remove pages, upload images and video, update information about your business and services, embed your own online scheduler, create a page for agents, and much more. You can even add a blog to your website and post articles. You can do all of this at any time. That's included.
The following website design features are included in the initial customized website design using the 5-page template of your choice:
1. "Home" Page
- A "hero" image of you. What is a hero image?
- "Tips for Homebuyers" booklet for visitors to download. What booklet?
- "Meet the Inspector" section.
- Action pictures of you inspecting. What are "action" pictures?
- "What Really Matters in a Home Inspection" video. Watch the video.
- Your location, business hours, and a Google map.
- Your social media channels for clients to follow you.
2. "My Qualifications" Page
- Your certification and education-based logos from InterNACHI®. There are more than 60 to choose from.
- "About Me" paragraph of information about your qualifications and experience.
- My Promise from nachi.org/promise.
- The "$25,000 Honor Guarantee" from nachi.org/honor.
3. "Services and Fees" Page
- Description of your inspection services and fees. Listing your fees on your website is optional. Be sure to add ancillary services into your InterNACHI® account.
- The agreement between you and your client. InterNACHI's online agreement system provides an easy way for your client to read and sign the agreement. The agreement system is managed through your InterNACHI® dashboard.
- FetchReport lets your clients quickly and easily download their home inspection reports by simply entering their email addresses. InterNACHI inspectors upload their inspection reports through their InterNACHI® dashboard.
4. "Sample Report" Page
- One full report.
- One summary report.
- Your inspection business logo. Get a free inspection business logo designed for you or update your existing logo by the InterNACHI® Member Marketing Team. Or we can use your current logo.
- One additional optional section describing the Home Maintenance Book (nachi.org/now) that you may provide to your clients and real estate agents.
5. "Schedule Now" Page
- Your phone number.
- Your email address.
- A "Call Me Now" button.
- Days and hours of operation.
- One additional optional section describing the Buy-Back Guarantee (www.nachi.org/buy) that you may provide with every home inspection.
Learn more today by visiting www.FastSite4U.com