A complete kit featuring the Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner (a combination of the Wet Wall Detector and the Leak Seeker) for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS). The EIFS Inspection Kit includes the Tramex MRHIII moisture and humidity meter, a pin-type resistance probe and a Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe to provide the ideal solution for measurement of ambient relative humidity, temperature and dew point, determination of moisture conditions in a variety of wall materials, sheathing and wood studding of EIFS systems, as well as in-depth readings of the moisture conditions of the substrate.
- Non-destructive, Deep Penetration Moisture Detection.
- 7" pins for Deep Wall Probing using attachable Pin-Type Probe.
- Measures 0-99% Ambient Relative Humidity Conditions.
- Temperature, Dew Point & Grains Per Pound readings.
- Measures 5 - 55% Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive mode.
- Measures 7 - 40% Moisture Content in Wood using pin-type wood probe.
- Instant Surface Temperature Measurement.
- Clear, easy to read dial (RWS).
- Backlit display for poor lighting conditions (MRH3).
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.